Chess is one of my hobbies, I've became interested
in its programming and developing the smallest possible algorithms that are
- Mr. Chess is an enhanced port of Toledo Atomchess Reloaded for Intellivision, but also I've made available the direct conversion of Toledo Atomchess to CP1610 assembler in only 262 lines of source code.
- Toledo Atomchess with CGA graphics, inspired by The Kilobyte's Gambit and with the amazing graphics of Pinot W. Ichwandardi. Can run over an old PC with CGA card.
- Toledo Atomchess, a tiny-sized limited chess
program in 392 bytes of x86 assembly code, also there is a
6502 version in only 1024 bytes (1K) for Atari 2600.
- Toledo Nanochess, the world's smallest chess
program written in C language (text based). Also available with WinBoard
interface. Able to beat some bigger programs.
won the first JS1K contest and defeated several hundreds of novice
players along the world.
- Toledo Chess 2, winner of 19th IOCCC.
Chess program with X/Window and Windows graphical user interface.
- Toledo Chess 1, winner of 18th IOCCC.
A text based chess program written in C language.
- Toledo Java Chess, the world's smallest chess
program written in Java language.
- Knight's tour solver, winner of 19th IOCCC.
A program that solves the knight's tour over a chessboard.
Last modified: May/24/2023