Chess is one of my hobbies, I've became interested
in its programming and developing the smallest possible algorithms that are
- Toledo Atomchess with CGA graphics, inspired by The Kilobyte's Gambit and with the amazing graphics of Pinot W. Ichwandardi. Can run over an old PC with CGA card.
- Toledo Atomchess, a tiny-sized limited chess
program in 392 bytes of x86 assembly code, also there is a
6502 version in only 1024 bytes (1K) for Atari 2600.
- Toledo Nanochess, the world's smallest chess
program written in C language (text based). Also available with WinBoard
interface. Able to beat some bigger programs.
won the first JS1K contest and defeated several hundreds of novice
players along the world.
- Toledo Chess 2, winner of 19th IOCCC.
Chess program with X/Window and Windows graphical user interface.
- Toledo Chess 1, winner of 18th IOCCC.
A text based chess program written in C language.
- Toledo Java Chess, the world's smallest chess
program written in Java language.
- Knight's tour solver, winner of 19th IOCCC.
A program that solves the knight's tour over a chessboard.
Last modified: Jan/28/2017