Over the years I've entered in several contests in Internet,
all around the world, the entries accumulate and I had a hard time choosing
what goes where in this site or what deserves its own page, so here you'll
find the "master" index into all.
- Toledo Atomchess for Atari VCS/2600,
for the Hackaday 1K contest that finished Jan/09/2017, a 6502 chess program in 1K
self-contained that runs over an unmodified Atari VCS/2600, with AI, graphical
chessboard and easy entering of movements with joystick.
that won the first JS1K contest and defeated several hundreds of novice
players along the world.
- Meteors for JS1k 2013 spring contest, an
and tiny enemy spaceships that shoot back!.
- Elemental Master for JS1k 2016
atoms, avoid the red ones.
- Diva's Magic Dream for JS1k 2017
Magic contest, save the diva from her fans and destroy the Moai heads!
International Obfuscated C Code Contest (IOCCC) entries:
- 3D Tanks game, winner of 20th IOCCC. A 3D tanks
game for two players.
- Intel 8080 emulator, winner of 19th IOCCC as Best of Show.
Emulates the complete processor including video, keyboard and disk drives,
well enough to run CP/M and its vast software resources.
- Toledo Chess 2, winner of 19th IOCCC.
Chess program with X/Window and Windows graphical user interface.
- Knight's tour solver, winner of 19th IOCCC.
A program that solves the knight's tour over a chessboard.
- Toledo Chess 1, winner of 18th IOCCC.
A text based chess program written in C language.
Entries for MSXdev:
- Zombie Near, 2nd place at MSXdev'10,
survive in zombie-infested laboratories, rescue scientists and defeat bosses
- Mecha-8, 5th place at MSXdev'11,
an army of aliens has invaded a little planet and defeated the defenders, or
almost, still remains Mecha-8.
Last modified: Feb/19/2017